Website Monthly Maintenance Services
We will care for and manage your site so you can spend your time doing what you do best.
Website Speed Optimization
Daily Site Backups
Monthly WordPress Core Updates
Monthly Plugin Updates
Monthly Theme Updates
Monthly eCommerce Updates
24/7 Server Downtime Monitoring
Security Monitoring & Hack Cleanups
Google Analytics Setup and Configuration
Dedicated Account Representative
2 Hours/mo. of Site Update and Optimization Requests
HUNDREDS OF SITES HOSTED
SSL SECURITY INCLUDED
What is WordPress Maintenance?
What does website maintenance include?
So, how do you do website maintenance? Here are some of the most important tasks involved in website maintenance.
- Testing your whole website annually: Test your whole website at least once a year and after making updates. Check that all features work, look for broken links, and watch for outdated or incorrect information. Bring in someone not associated with your company to get a fresh perspective on your site’s usability.
- Testing browser compatibility: Test whether your website works correctly in several versions of mainstream browsers at least once a year.
- Testing your forms and checkout process quarterly: At least once a quarter, make sure all your forms and your checkout process are working properly.
- Checking for software updates monthly: Check for software updates from your hosting provider, security provider, and other third parties monthly. These updates help ensure proper functionality and security. Even better, install patches as they’re released, if possible.
- Backing up your website: Backing up your website can save you from losing a huge amount of time and money if something goes wrong with your site. If you have an automatic backup feature, check that it’s working each month. If you don’t have automatic backups, complete a manual backup at least once a month.
- Reviewing key metrics weekly: Using tools like Google Analytics, review your website’s performance at least once a week. Check your key performance indicators (KPIs)and make sure your site is helping you meet your goals. If it’s not, make updates and check whether they improved your site’s performance the next time you review your key metrics.
This website maintenance services list includes the most essential website maintenance tasks, but it isn’t a comprehensive list of all the maintenance work you can complete.
You may choose to create a more extensive website maintenance plan or work with a professional website maintenance company to meet your goals.